3/7 #SOL18 Exhaustion



I'm feeling pretty exhausted today so I am trying a new poetry format inspired by the book, Lemonade and Other Poems Squeezed from a Single Word

                                                                    EXHAUSTION
       
                                                                                     T
                                                                          H
                                                                    E

                                                                                   ST
                                                                             A      T
                                                                     E

                                                                                        I
                                                                                       
                                                                     EX              I
                                                                                    ST
         
                                                                                         I  N

exhaustion

the
state 
exist
in

Comments

  1. Kudos for pulling off the formatting! I l.o.v.e. the Lemonade poem book, and you summed up how March feels so wonderfully.
    P.S. I hope you get some rest so your creativity continues to shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the formatting, but I can imagine that took some work!! It also reminded me of Wet Cement, one of the books up for a Nutmeg Book Award this year. March is a tough month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so cool. That formatting took perseverance! Good for you! I certainly can relate to living in the same "state".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a poem that LOOKS like what it's saying! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great format to get your message across! I'll have to check out the book you referenced.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment