3/17 #SOL18 In this Moment

In this moment, the toddler is sleeping soundly in his bed and I am snuggled up on the couch between a four and seven year old. My husband is to our left relaxing in an over-sized gray chair. A bowl of popcorn sits on my lap and two small hands continuously reach in to grab another handful. We are watching a movie that they selected off of Netflix.
These moments are the good ones. Although I love a lively night with friends, there is something special about family movie nights when it's just us. 
So I'm going to keep this post brief. I've got a great moment to get back to. 

Comments

  1. These times are much more relaxing than leaving the house. What great memories you are making with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the absolute best way to spend a Saturday night. Enjoy the popcorn and movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this piece. I did the same exact thing tonight with my wife and kiddos. We watched the new Benji on Netflix and loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do indeed! Enjoy those snuggles and the tiny hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so important to recognize when you need to just pause, lean into the moment and be. So glad you kept this brief and spent time with your family. I miss snuggling on the couch with my kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment