3/31 #SOL18 I'm Leaving With...

As a first time "slicer", I am leaving the 2018 Slice of Life Challenge with a few things:
  • A much better understanding of blogging and how it all works
  • A heightened awareness of the small moments that are worth noticing in my life
  • A desire to continue to blog
  • An appreciation for all writers, student and adult
  • A hope to do this again next year
Thank you to Two Writing Teachers for hosting such a great experience and for their wonderful blog that I read regularly. Also, thank you to Molly Hogan for doing such a great job of being my "Welcome Wagon". You kept me going on those days that I thought I couldn't do it!


Comments

  1. Congrats on your first challenge. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It sounds like you are leaving with some big lessons that could have a big impact on your teaching. Remember, you don't have to wait until next year to slice again. Lots of us do it every Tuesday. We'd love to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I just completed my first challenge too! Such an empowering learning experience. Thanks for sharing your reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! These are wonderful things to finish the month with--especially the desire to keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You did it! You should be proud. Hopefully we will see you next year. As each year goes by, you see more and more topics that would make great posts. I wrote about my vacuum cleaner this year...and I even liked the final product. Who knew? I love your list of the things you learned this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Stacey, and well done! It was a delight to read your posts each day. I'm so happy that you got a lot out of the experience. You're welcome for the support, but it was my pleasure and I'm sure you'd have been fine without it--You're a natural!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment